Skip logic not working on custom form in Event capture app

Hi all,

We have developed a Tracked entity database (single event without registration) and since that option is no longer available under individual records we are now using the event capture app. The problem we re currently having is that we had one of our developers write script to skip certain fields depending on the value captured in the previous questions.

This previously worked fine under individual records but when the custom form (with skip logic) is added to the event capture app we are unable to save a form.

Can anyone assist? Not sure if this is a bug or an error in how we set it up.

Elmarie Claasen
HISP-SA
Cell 0823742209
Tel 0413640757