Fw: PAPER ON RWANDA HMIS " Toward utilization of data for program management and evaluation "

Dear All,

I would like to share with you this interesting paper on Rwanda HMIS  :Toward utilization of data for program management and evaluation: quality assessment of five years of health management information system data in Rwanda | Nisingizwe | Global Health Action(Toward utilization ofdata for program management and evaluation: quality assessment of five years ofhealth management information system data in Rwanda)
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Toward utilization of data for program management and e...Toward utilization of data for program management and evaluation: quality assessment of five years of health management information system data in Rwanda |
|  |
| View on www.globalhealthactio... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   Regards!
"Better Information, better Decisions, better Health"
 MUHIRE Andrew
 Head  of  HMIS / Ministry of Health"A mind is a terrible thing to waste"    -------------------------------------- ** Cell:(+250)788436150** *** Twitter :muhire_andrew***
**** skype:muhire_andrew****link to HMIS system: https://hmis.moh.gov.rw/hmis