Re: [dhis2academyoslo2014] Fw: PAPER ON RWANDA HMIS " Toward utilization of data for program management and evaluation "

Thanks Andrew.

-----

*Martin Namutso*
IT/MIS Consultant *|* Mob: +256 782 006 662* / *+256 752 006 662 *| *
http://ug.linkedin.com/in/mnamutso

*"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value" - Albert Einstein.*