Re: Getting program stage sections and their data elements from web API

Hi Abyot,

yes about event data.
eg: Get event data element values of a tracked entity instance across
different programme stages of a programme. For example get height and
weight of a child in past clinic visits to be displayed on a graph.

Thank you