Re: [dhis2academyoslo2014] Fw: PAPER ON RWANDA HMIS " Toward utilization of data for program management and evaluation "

Thanks and Congratulations for Rwanda maintaining the pace PEPELA WANJALAMINISTRY OF HEALTH HEADQUARTERSHEALTH SECTOR MONITORING & EVALUATION - AMRO- KENYA CHAIRMANAFYA HOUSE, LG 37P.O BOX 30016, NAIROBI, KENYATEL: +254 (020) 2717077 EXT 45097CELL: +254 (0) 722375633 EMAIL: wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx, wanjala2p@xxxxxxxxx            his@xxxxxxxxxxxx, meunitmoh@xxxxxxxxx "HealthInformation Management - Making a World of Difference”
      From: Martin Namutso <mnamutso@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: dhis2academyoslo2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 6:28 PM
 Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] [dhis2academyoslo2014] Fw: PAPER ON RWANDA HMIS " Toward utilization of data for program management and evaluation "

Thanks Andrew.

-----
Martin Namutso
IT/MIS Consultant | Mob: +256 782 006 662 / +256 752 006 662 | http://ug.linkedin.com/in/mnamutso

"Try not to become a man of success but a man of value" - Albert Einstein.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:59 PM, 'Muhire Andrew' via Dhis2AcademyOslo <dhis2academyoslo2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

I would like to share with you this interesting paper on Rwanda HMIS  :Toward utilization of data for program management and evaluation: quality assessment of five years of health management information system data in Rwanda | Nisingizwe | Global Health Action(Toward utilization ofdata for program management and evaluation: quality assessment of five years ofhealth management information system data in Rwanda)
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Toward utilization of data for program management and e...Toward utilization of data for program management and evaluation: quality assessment of five years of health management information system data in Rwanda |
|  |
| View on www.globalhealthactio... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

   Regards!
"Better Information, better Decisions, better Health"
 MUHIRE Andrew
 Head  of  HMIS / Ministry of Health"A mind is a terrible thing to waste"    -------------------------------------- ** Cell:(+250)788436150** *** Twitter :muhire_andrew***
**** skype:muhire_andrew****link to HMIS system: https://hmis.moh.gov.rw/hmis