Re: [Dhis2-devs] cumulative data in Data Visualizer and Pilot Table

One potentially tricky thing to keep in mind here is the problem of missing
data, i.e. if the facility does not report for a month, or they report a
zero and the data element is zero insignificant. Normally in time-series
data, the "last observation would be carried forward" (LOCF). The spec does
not really mention this, but in all likelihood, this would need to be part
of the implementation.

Regards,
Jason