Re: Organisation Unit Groups inheritance

Right - so I guess you would have loved it if the WebAPI would
automatically assign the orgunit groups of the ancestors - and not just the
immediate parent, rather all groups for all levels?

I suppose the WebAPI could be extended to have a YES/NO parameter for this,
just wondering if it is a sufficiently general requirement.

Knut