Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS name change

Hi Simon,
It has been talked about, but remember since DHIS 2 is open source (as
well as the documentation), you can conceivably call it whatever you
like, even modifying the documentation as well to suit. As has been
pointed out on the list before, the acronym is a bit like IBM, who do
a lot more than make typewriters, but the name has stuck. Several
implementations which I know of try to get rid of all signs of DHIS 2
for "marketing purposes", so it may really be up to you to decide what
you would like to call it. Its open source, so anything goes really.

Best regards,
Jason