Re: referencing org units in a program stage

Hi Simon,

In one instance I helped out with, I created a script to populate the
optionvalue table directly with SQL. with data from the
organisationunit table. Not really that "standard", as the API could
be used. I was not sure if the API would support the optionset
property the "sort" attribute, which in this case was really important
in this case. However, it might work to use the API in your case. But
populating the optionvalue table directly with organisationunits with
the same UID as in the organisationunit table worked fine for us.

However, I think this may not be what you need. There was a message
just a few days ago about how TEIs can be associated with orgunits,
which might fit what you need better
(https://www.mail-archive.com/dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg05849.html)

Best regards,
Jason