mixed active content

Hi all,

We installed DHIS2 v2.15 on a Red Hat server, it is all fine apart from
the visualizer, the maps and pivot table modules, for which I get a blank
page.
Here is the browser's console outputs (Firefox):

Blocked loading mixed active content "
http://jbox.tph.unibas.ch/dhis-1.15-maybe/api/i18n?package=org.hisp.dhis.visualizer
"

So I've read about mixed active contents, but I'd appreciate if anyone had
an idea of where and how to solve this, i.e. how do I turn those http
requests into https request.

Thanks for your help
Alex

If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this message from your system.