Import / export event Report

Hi everyone,

I would like to export an event report from one DHIS instance to another
one.

But when I do it, nothing happens.

As you can see on this screenshot, the system detects that there is a report
to import, but then nothing is imported…

My source and targeted DHIS2 instances are exactly the same (except for the
report) : so same UIDs, same OU, same Tracked entities,… This is because
because one is the copy of the virtual machine hosting the other one.

You can find attached the zip containing the report exported from the first
DHIS2 instance.

Just for testing purpose, I tried to import other meta-data (org-units and
Programs) and it worked correctly…

Do you have any idea why it doesn’t work?

Novel-T Sàrl

Yoann MIRA - Solutions Engineer

JPEG image

JPEG image