Re: Fwd: DHIS2 and Docker

Hi,

I have created a first version that can now be used to install dhis2 in a
very simple way. I would call it "DHIS2 in one click"
It's available on github at https://github.com/pgracio/dhis2-docker

@Bob Jolliffe, I have no experience with lxc providers so it's difficult
for me to compare, but Docker uses several features like:

Namespaces, to provide isolation,
Control Groups, to share/limit hardware resources,
Union File System, makes it light and fast,
libcontainer, defines container format.

@Aaron Gladders, please contribute with what you have, let's improve this
together :)

@All, please contribute with new ideas or use cases where you think Docker