Re: FW: Data element categories in a stacked column chart

Hi Paul,

First you need to make sure your data element category ("FP device type" or
similar) is enabled as data dimension. Edit the category and make sure the
option "Use as data dimension" is ticked.

This will make your category a separate data dimension in analytics, e.g.
in data visualiser (DV). You need to re-run the analytics export after this
(if you made a change to the category that is).

Then go to Data Visualiser and look for the new dimension (data element
category) in the left side menu (a tab with the same name as the data
element category, e.g "FP device type") and select all its options. Also
select the data element, orgunit and periods you need.

In layout put your data element category dimension ("FP device type") in
the series area and period in the category area. Data element and orgunit
in the filter area.

Change chart type to stacked bar chart, and click Update. This should give
you a staked bar chart with your FP devices by type over time.

Let me know how it goes.

Ola
------