Re: Multiple visit to same patient

Dear Abyot,

What you mentioned is exactly what I want to do “DHIS2 is not a classic medical record system for handling diagnosis that are determined at the point of interaction between a patient and a doctor”

I want to be able to record different diagnosis and medicine for same patient on different visits the patient might have different diagnosis in each visit or I we could describe different medicine in each visit

I was able to record multiple event to same patient but always appear the same diagnosis code that was recorded in the first visit

But unfortunately as you mentioned it could not be done on DHIS2 or maybe  there is a way I hope so

Any new guide lines I would be thankful

Regards,