What is the Aggregation operator of Data Element with Value Type Date

My system is DHIS2.14 and PostgresQL 9.3

I have configured a data element of Value Type Date to hold a date.
However, I am not sure which Aggregation operator should be used. Sum and
average do not seem to make sense on Value Type date.

My data element with value type date can store the data entered on a data
entry form, BUT that value can not be displayed in a pivot table. My data
element has Aggregation operator Sum (which does not make sense for a
date), I also tried Average.

Follow ups