Re: What is the Aggregation operator of Data Element with Value Type Date

Hi Morina,

data of type "date" are not being aggregated at all in DHIS 2, so it will
currently not be view-able in analysis at all.

I sense that you want to create some kind of report at the lowest org unit
level where you want the date just to display as it was captured and not
aggregated - correct? In that case we could look into just rendering dates
as they are, like we do with text-type data (no aggregation).

regards,

Lars