Re: Issue with Program Stages

There were about 5 programstages which did not have a program. I am not
sure how this happen,but suspect it had to do with deletion of something,
which went badly wrong. After directly assigning a program to each of the
program stages which were missing one, we could see the program stages
again.

I think that "programid" should not be allowed to be NULL then, if program
stages cannot exist without a program? Or is this something which is maybe
missing in this version of the database?

Regards
Jason