Data Entry - table format available through web API?

Hello Everyone,

The Data Entry feature of DHIS2 displays form fields organized within tables (e.g., separate columns for males and females). Is it possible to get these tables through the web API?

The problem is that requesting a data set through the web API with the command /api/dataSets/ IDnumber/form.xml?ou=IDnumber&pe=201401 returns all fields as a single list, without column organization.

For example, the Android mobile app "Data capture for DHIS2" shows all fields of a form as a single long list.

Is there some way to download a stored table format?

I would like to use--or write, if I have to--a mobile Android app to enter data in tables the way they are structured when logging in through a browser on a desktop computer.

Thanks,
Ben