Re: Sharing documents in DHIS2

Hi Pepe,

also note that the "resources" play well with the "sharing" concept we have
for all meta-data in DHIS 2. You can read more here
<https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch08.html>. It lets you
create user groups and control read / read-write access to resources to any
number of groups. It could be a suitable approach if you need fine-grained
access control to your documents.

regards,

Lars