Re: Generating Monthly Indicators

Thanks Lars and Ola,

It works!  I have set the aggregation operator to "average(sum in org
unit hierarchy)" on the population data elements.  I also noticed that
even without setting "annualized" to yes, for the indicators it still
yield the same result in pivot table as to that set to "annualized".

In fact, after setting aggregation operator to "average(sum in org
unit hierarchy) on the population data element, I went straight to the
pivot table and run the analysis.  It gives me the result but then I
realized that I have not set the indicator to "annualized".  I decided
to download a copy of the result to excel before I annualized the
indicator, just to see what would be the difference in the results.

Now having set the indicator to "annualized - yes", I refresh the
pivot table and run the same indicator again with same period and org
unit and to my surprise the results were the same? Does that mean that
we do not have to annualize the indicator if the denominator is set to
"average(sum in org unit hierarchy).

I did not try it out with data element aggregation operator set to
"average" instead of "average (sum in org unit hierarchy)".

Anyway, thanks once again for your help.

Regards