Re: Generating Monthly Indicators

Hi Baakai,

This sounds like a caching issue to me. What I mean is that the  system or
bowser, in order to boost performance remembered the query
(indicator,period, orgunit) and gave you the same result from its
memory/cache without actually calculating the values again.

Can you try with another orgunit or period in the pivot table and see if
you still get non-annualised values for that same indicator?

If the numerator is monthly and the denominator is yearly the annualised
option will add a factor of 12 to the indicators value,  so should be easy
to see whether it works or not.

Ola
------