Error message when enter data into data entry form

Dear DHIS,

I am writting in purpose to asking help from you how to settle the problem
with DHIS 2 Live.

I am a newuser of DHIS2 live from Cambodia.  I have seen your academy
videos and I have learnt alot from it.  One problem was stuck me to
practice it when I am trying to enter data into my created data entry form
and the message errors.

Indeed, can I use dhis2 live for multi users coz I have asked my IT to
config it already and every one can access it by internet and can log in
based on their user name and password but can't insert data too.

Best
Samnang

Follow ups