Re: [Dhis2-devs] stackexchange last phase - commitment needed

Hi

OK, but getting answers (or even confirmation that the query has been
received) via direct questions to the core team or via the dev list is
generally difficult except for the simple/obvious stuff. Will adding
another community forum change that?

Regards
Calle