Re: [Dhis2-devs] stackexchange last phase - commitment needed

Hi Calle,
The thinking here is that you will not need to ask the core team for a lot
of stuff, so they can focus on other stuff.  This lists gets a lot of
repeat questions and a lot of questions which could be answered if people
bothered to read the documentation. Stack Exchange offers a means to keep
answers in questions in a more FAQ type of format. It is not really meant
to be a replacement for this list, but a more searchable site than the
current mailing list (which admittedly is not always easy to dig through to
find a specific answer to a given problem)

Regards,
Jason