Re: Problem with adding sections to program stage

Sorry I should have looked at the output more closely:
ERROR [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] ERROR: duplicate
key value violates unique constraint "programstagesection_name_key"
Detail: Key (name)=(Patient Details) already exists.
<https://si.dhis2.net/monitoring?part=graph&graph=log767491b03567e8fb7278e595b816cf19df95d351>

It was because of the section name I was using. Sorry for the trouble
everyone.

Nick