Re: Strange behaviour of completeness data

Dear Johan,
It always Happen when you put Period in Months in Filter, this means that the system counts the number of period. It works well when in your Table layout, Category has org. unit, data or Period.  And Filter works well when period is not desegregated in Months.......
Check the Layout!

     On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 1:00 PM, Dr.Chansaly <hsipchansaly@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dearr Johan,
We have the same problem, I think you have to define you denominator if it
is indicator.

Regards,

Chansaly

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhis2-users
[mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+hsipchansaly=etllao.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Johan Ivar Sæbø
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 5:54 PM
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; bdndoye@xxxxxxxxx; okaldiallo@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Strange behaviour of completeness data

Hi,

we experience some > 100% figures in data completeness figures in the
Senegal database in the data visualizer. For example, it can show 102% for a
region, then we identify one of its districts as having 108%, but then at
facility level there are only max 100% values (and some 0%). In the dataset
completeness reports, we don't find this problem. I'm unable to track down
what is wrong. Any suggestions? It's dhis 2.16

Regards,
Johan