Re: Strange behaviour of completeness data

Dear Johan
It is because the dataset used to assign in some organisation units, in
this case properly in region and user used to complete data in this region
level. And then the dataset was unassigned to that organisation unit. So
the completeness percentage is higher than 100%. As the numerator is the
actual completeness in data entry and the denominator is the number of org
unit dataset assign. This is what I experienced.
What you can do is to reassign dataset to that org unit and incomplete.
Then unassigned dataset from that org unit again. Clear caches and generate
analytic table.
I hope this can help you.
 Vào 22-04-2015 17:54, "Johan Ivar Sæbø" <johansa@xxxxxxxxxx> đã viết: