Re: Chart comparing two time intervals

Not that it helps you much, but this did indeed come up as a requirement
with weekly data for Early Warning (quite similar to IDSR) in Cambodia,
where I ended up making a custom app to allow comparison of this year with
the average of the 3 preceding years. So this is a +1 vote for adding such
functionality for all sub-annual data (though the most common use cases are
probably weekly, or even daily).