Re: Problem reading data values with the web api

I'm currently trying with curl, typing the request as described in the
developer manual. I get this in catalina.out log:

* INFO  2015-05-15 08:00:41,376 Get XML data value set for data set:
g7iYkNW2YXJ, period: 201405, org unit: s4ubWiG4w51
(DataValueSetController.java [http-bio-8080-exec-76])

And within curl window:

> Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46TGluS21TSVMyMDE0
> Accept:application/xml

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
< Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=B2C948AB94C974571F2DFD519DD35CB7; Path=/; HttpOnly
< Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 08:00:41 GMT
<
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><dataValueSet xmlns="
http://dhis2.org/schema/dxf/2.0"; dataSet="g7iYkNW2YXJ" period="201405"
orgUnit="s4ubWiG4w51"/>

I also tried with my ssh connection to type the curl request directly on
the server shell. Same result.

I'm using DHIS2 version 2.15

Adam