Re: Issue with tracker data aggregation in event visualizer and event reports

Hi Randy,

good question. This is in fact partly supported in version 2.19. The
limitation is that you can only aggregate over one data element per report.
In 2.20 we plan to support aggregation of tracker data elements /
attributes similarly to how you can aggregate routine data values.

What you can do in 2.19 or now is to:

- Decide on which data element you want to aggregate (e.g. "Pregnant women
registered")
- In event report/visualizer, go to Layout
- In the "Value" area, select "Sum" as aggregation operator, and select
your data element in the value drop-down
- Select the other dimensions you want for your report, e.g. you can have
organisation units on rows and quarterly periods on columns.

The pivot table (or chart) will now show you the sum of "pregnant women
registered" by org unit/quarter.

Just to illustrate the concept have a look at this favorite on demo, which
gives you average weight of patients by quarter and gender:

https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-event-reports/index.html?id=aDrb9UMVxt0

(Click "Layout" to see how to set this up).

Again, we plan to integrate aggregation of tracker data elements /
attributes in the regular pivot table app for 2.20 which will be what you
really need so stay tuned for that.

Screenshot:

[image: Inline image 1]

regards,