Re: Access denied: create new dataset

Hi Kakada,

Yes, the admin account on the online demo has been deliberately restricted
to limit downtime. I did not know that this extended to not allowing the
creation of new datasets, but I just tested and got the same error as you -
and this is unfortunate.

In the short run, I would encourage you to just go ahead and edit one of
the existing data sets to your heart's delight, as I think that would allow
you to do the things you need. Alternatively, there is no restriction if
you download the DHIS2 Live and start from an empty database.

Knut