Re: [Dhis2-devs] How to unistall dhis2 instance

Hi Gerald

I think you neglected to mention you are using dhis2-tools to create
this instance.  When you run 'dhis2-instance-create myinstance' a few
things happen:
1.  a new user called myinstance is created with a home dir of
/var/lib/dhis2/myinstance
2.  a new database role called myinstance is created; and
3.  a new database called myinstance is created

So to roll all that back ....

dropdb myinstance (this will remove the database - back it up first if
you need to keep a copy)
dropuser myinstance
userdel -r myinstance

Cheers