Re: [Dhis2-devs] How to unistall dhis2 instance

Dear All,
For your information the dhis instance is running on an ubuntu 14.04
server VM on an XEN Server. The XEN Server has 2Gb RAM so i am using
1Gb on the ubuntu VM that is running the dhis instance.
>From the manual
https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/implementer/html/re01.html
I was informed that as per default the instance should be allocated
2Gb of heap space RAM but that i can adjust
"var/lib/dhis2/<name>/bin/setenv.sh" to work with lower values of RAM
sizes. Please can anyone help me with the adjustment because i had
confirmed that everything is working properly but my system is below
requirement for it to work properly.