Re: Translations not shown in pivot tables

Hi all,

I want to pick up this thread to know if it is planned to progress on
this issue. In version 2.19, it seems that translations of
dataelements and indicators are still not shown in left-side menu of
the reporting tools. Besides, they are not shown in tables nor charts
(they were in 2.18).

Regards,

Víctor