Re: Cannot load DHIS2 live in the browser

You should use what Bob mentioned in his reply to Joao:
ecause there are so many variations on this theme I try to encourage folk
to follow the process described in
https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/implementer/html/ch20.html

The install.sh script in mentioned in that documentation (which somehow
doesn't appear) is available at https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-tools.