Re: Left menu cannot scroll

On 2015-06-30 12:20, Knut Staring wrote:
Sceenshot?
On Jun 30, 2015 10:26 AM, "Liem Le Duy" <liem.leduy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear all,

Just quickly I see the problem that if the left main menu is long
(longer than laptop screen) then the menu will not be present fully,
and no scroll appear to support view the remaining part

I just see that, not investigate for why, and I try to find another
existing app but seem there is no any app on DHIS2 core can example
that because all of them has menu short enough

Does anyone know reason and how can quick fix it, please update me

Thank you
Liem

Links:
------