Re: Creating a new user org unit

Hi Ghareth,

I think what you need is a new org unit group. Then you could use the
"selection mode" in the org unit section to select it.That is currently
restricted to the admin team to perform. You could list the facilities you
need and write to the kenya ministry of health.

This gets me thinking that it would be good to allow people to create
private org unit groups.

Also, you could create a pivot table favorite where you select a few data
elements, then all of your organisation units. Next time, you just load the
favorite, change your data elements or whatever, and load or save the
pivot. That way you will only have to the inconvenient selection once.

regards,

Lars