Re: Surveillance rule

Hi João,

There are two things I can think of:

1. What happens when you change the operator from ">=" to "<"? Note that
the surveillance rule will send an alert if the condition is *not* met.

2. Are you trying to validate a form? Surveillance rules are not used when
validating forms. They are only used when evaluating a group of validation
rules containing them, either manually or in a scheduled run.

Cheers,
Jim