Re: Illegal Data element identifier on 2 data elements in a Dataset (DHIS 2.18)

Hi Sam,

this may mean that you have restricted sharing on those data elements.
Please check that the data elements have public read/write or that your
user has read access to those data elements under data elements > sharing.

regards,

Lars