Re: Illegal Data element identifier on 2 data elements in a Dataset (DHIS 2.18)

Hi Lars,
Setting the public to read/write solves the problem, however setting the
Usergroup read/ write sharing setting was not changing anything.

The confusing bit was that I had not explicitly set the sharing permissions
for any of the other data elements and yet they seemed to be okay; Unless
the default was read/write for public even if it is not showing in my user
interface.

I will just go ahead set them for the rest.

thanks.

Sam Kasozi
Information Systems Consultant
HISP Uganda | MOH - Public Health Emergency Operation Center
+256 788 993565 | +256 757 662752
kasozis@xxxxxxxxx | skasozi@xxxxxxxxxxx <kasozis@xxxxxxxxx> | Skype:
sam.kasoziug