Re: Data not displaying in Pivot tables and Data Set reports

As a follow up, I notice that all the resource tables (preceded by an
underscore) and all analytics_ and analytics_completeness tables contain 0
columns. I recreated resource tables and reran Analytics, both without
error (from the front end). I'm very confused.

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer
ICAP - Columbia University
Mailman School of Public Health