Re: How to close the non-functional organization unit in DHIS2

Dear Baakai,

Closing, opening, Reopening status have been challenging to implement in
DHIS2 atleast we have been discussing this for years now and I have come to
appreciate that its very difficult to implement.

I would advise you either use Orgunits groups and introduce Reporting and
Non Reporting Orgunits; or you can use Attributes (Data Administration==>
Attribute) to keep record of current reporting Orgunits.

This way you can use Orgunits groups in analytics.

Regards