Re: DHIS2 SMS WebAPI

Hi Stephen,
You can just use the normal messaging system of DHIS2. If you send a
message to a user who has checked "Enable message SMS notifications" (or it
has been set another way through the API for instance), then when a message
is sent to the user through DHIS2, it will be forwarded to the users number
using the SMS service which has to be configured in
http://yourserver/dhis-web-maintenance-mobile/showSMSConfigureForm.action.
There are numerous options to choose from depending on your service
provider.

Alternatively, you could implement an external service, which draws data
from DHIS2 and then sends SMS alerts using the API of the SMS service
provider.

Regards,
Jason