Re: DHIS2 SMS WebAPI

Thank You Jason,

We already have a settings in DHIS2 that can send/receive messages, but
like I said, we need to be sending automated SMS reminders to a selected
users who have not yet sent their report to do so.

I have tried the messageConversations Option and it seems to work fine. The
main challenge that I realized is that we shall need to enable over 4000+
users account with SMS notifications. problem is it is not possible to do
that at once may be through a systems settings and the like.

I tried seeing the userSettings resource (from DHIS2 Developer Docs
<https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch25s29.html> ) to update
user accounts but that seems not to be working/accessible at least for my
instance. Any advise to changing the user settings to enable SMS
Notifications.

Thanks again.

Stephen