Re: INSTALLATION OF DHIS2 ON UBUNTU SERVER - ABSOLUTE NOVICE

Dear Chikwado

It nice to learn that you are trying to setup server for DHIS2.

If you are following the manual properly first create a folder name
'config' in the /home/dhis folder, then use follow the command for crate
hibernate.properties:

sudo nano /home/dhis/config/hibernate.properties

and follow the text in 'Database configuration' section. Please use your
dhis postgres password you created in 'hibernate.connection.password' and
save (^x,Y). Then use command:

sudo chmod 0600 /home/dhis/config/hibernate.properties

That will work.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards

Hannan
HISP Bangladesh