From: gerald thomas [mailto:gerald17006@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 4:25 PM
To: Mugeni Harold
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Can't Login after restoring sample database

Dear Mugeni,
What database are you using? If it is postgresql

You can connect to the database using psql admin or psql (database name)

Then run this query:
UPDATE users set password = '48e8f1207baef1ef7fe478a57d19f2e5' where username = 'admin';

Restart the system and try admin/district

Wishing you all the best.

On 9/14/15, Mugeni Harold <hmugeni@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hallo Everyone,
>

> Hope you are all well. I have installed DHIS2 locally on my machine. I
> ran it for a while with my own data and everything was ok. Later I
> decided to run the application using the sample database. I created
> another database called 'dhis2_sierra' and restored in it the sample
> database from dhis2.org . After the restore was finished, I tried to
> run it, but unfortunately I can't login anymore with the
> admin/district combination. Is there something I have missed? All your feedback will be appreciated.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Harold

Gerald