Re: Translations - Arabic name of months

Hi David,

I think that would be a viable way to do it, though please let me copy this
to our EMRO colleagues in Cairo, Ahmed Afify and Wael Iskandar, who have
been working on the Arabic translations. Jason is also likely to have an
opinion, I think.

Regards,
Knut