Reporting problem

Hi All,
I would like to request all DHIS2 users to share your experience/expertise to the following issues:
1) I have entered data in the form from the data entry mode, but while i generate a report in pivot table, data are not showing in the report, even data are not displaying in data set report, why?
2) In the Tracker capture in web, we have enrolled some patients and given some services, after upgrading to 2.20, still the enrolled patients are asked to re-enroll but can't enroll, why?
3) In android smart phone, we have installed latest tracker capture app from playstore,  after logging in, i am asked to choose org unit, i type the particular org unit and searched but it does nothing. actually i have assigned program and org unit to that user.
We are using 2.20 dhis2 version.
i would really appreciate, if dhis2 users could kindly guide us and help us to solve the above mentioned issues at earliest.
Thanking you all and looking forward for your kind supports.
Warm regards....
SANGAY