Re: Event Capture problems

Sure. When I click on "Event Capture", the console shows me these messages:

Creating Application Cache with manifest
http://localhost:8080/dhis/dhis-web-event-capture/cacheManifest.action
index.html:1 Application Cache Checking event
index.html:1 Application Cache Error event: Failed to parse manifest
http://localhost:8080/dhis/dhis-web-event-capture/cacheManifest.action
angular.js:87 GET
http://localhost:8080/dhis/api/userSettings/currentStyle 404 (Not
Found)(anonymous function) @ angular.js:87n @ angular.js:82f @
angular.js:80(anonymous function) @ angular.js:112n.$eval @
angular.js:126n.$digest @ angular.js:123n.$apply @ angular.js:126l @
angular.js:81M @ angular.js:85F.onload @ angular.js:86
dhis2.menu.ui.js:1114 Unable to load usersettings, falling back to
systemSettings
directives.js:12 Finished loading orgunit tree
event-capture.js:142 Loading required meta-data
dhis2.angular.directives.js:71 Finished loading orgunit tree
event-capture.js:142 Loading required meta-data
jquery.min.js:2 GET
http://localhost:8080/dhis/api/programRules.json?paging=false&fields=id,program[id]&_=1446126435971
500 (Internal Server Error)send @ jquery.min.js:2p.extend.ajax @
jquery.min.js:2getD2MetaObject @
event-capture.js:509getMetaProgramRules @
event-capture.js:476(anonymous function) @ jquery.min.js:2k @
jquery.min.js:2l.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2l.fire @ jquery.min.js:2k @
jquery.min.js:2l.add @ jquery.min.js:2(anonymous function) @
jquery.min.js:2k @ jquery.min.js:2l.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2l.fire @
jquery.min.js:2k @ jquery.min.js:2l.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2l.fire @
jquery.min.js:2(anonymous function) @ event-capture.js:527k @
jquery.min.js:2l.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2y @ jquery.min.js:2d @
jquery.min.js:2
event-capture.js:168 Finished loading meta-data
event-capture.js:170 Started availability check
jquery.min.js:2 GET
http://localhost:8080/dhis/api/programRules.json?paging=false&fields=id,program[id]&_=1446126435981
500 (Internal Server Error)send @ jquery.min.js:2p.extend.ajax @
jquery.min.js:2getD2MetaObject @
event-capture.js:509getMetaProgramRules @
event-capture.js:476(anonymous function) @ jquery.min.js:2k @
jquery.min.js:2l.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2l.fire @ jquery.min.js:2k @
jquery.min.js:2l.add @ jquery.min.js:2(anonymous function) @
jquery.min.js:2k @ jquery.min.js:2l.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2l.fire @
jquery.min.js:2k @ jquery.min.js:2l.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2l.fire @
jquery.min.js:2(anonymous function) @ event-capture.js:527k @
jquery.min.js:2l.fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2y @ jquery.min.js:2d @
jquery.min.js:2
event-capture.js:168 Finished loading meta-data
event-capture.js:170 Started availability check

Is it useful?

Iuri