Unable to create new root org unit in demo instance

Hi - I am using the demo Sierra Leone instance of DHIS2, and I'm trying to
add another org hierarchy for another country, Somalia, to test things
out.  However, I am unable to either create a new root org unit, move
Sierra Leone to a different position in the org, or even move another
existing org unit to the root position.  In the documentation, it says if
you don't select a new parent org unit, the selected org unit will move to
the root position, but when I do this, the "Move" button never becomes
active, and I'm unable to complete the action.  If I try to move an
existing org unit to the root position, it says to make sure no org unit is
selected, but I'm unable to de-select the existing root org unit!

Am I missing something obvious?

Also, how can I search the public DHIS2 question archive?  I was unable to
search to see if this question was already answered previously, because
there is no 'search' feature on the "View public archive" page in
launchpad, unless I'm missing it somewhere.

Thanks in advance,
Carolyn

Follow ups